Beardie Camp 2024. Wed 15th to Thursday 23rd May 2024. Low Farm Waldringfield IP12 4QU
Hook ups £23.50 per per night.
If you can kindly pay direct by Feb 1st please.
Low Farm camping
For Cottage bookings- the site will let you know when to pay, but bank details the same.
- Thursday May 16th 10.30 am. Breakfast at the moon and Mushroom. Nikki looks forward to seeing all the beardies which are all allowed inside. IP6 9LR
Then a Felixstowe Ramble at the viewing point. This is all level- no steps. Car park is by the beach IP11 3TW. There's also toilets and cafe here.
- Friday 17th May 11am Constable Park Cafe I've booked all under cover outside seats by the water. For anyone wanting to hire a Kayak or paddle board its £18
for an hour- which takes you along the Stour of Constable country. Also Flatford Mill is close by.
6pm back at camp on site. I've booked a pie and mash van for a Cockney night.
- Saturday 18th May Ramble at Dunwich Beach 12 noon then followed by thier famous fish n chips. Parking is free by the beach and no steps- all level. IP17 3EN.
Evening event at camp.
- Sunday 19th May. Funday with fun classes and beardie games.
1pm: I've booked Sunday roast dinners to be brought on site which we can all have together in the marquee on site.
I've said chicken to make things easier but there is a vegi option cost for these is £9 per person.
- Monday 20th May...my birthday!
Jimmys Farm IP9 2AP .. light lunch and entry to see the animals.
Beardies allowed with us. The reason I booked this again was to see the new polar bears Jimmy has saved.
- Tuesday May 21st 11am Peartree Farm secure dog field Shotley. IP9 1EY Rick Wakeman use this for his rescues.
Then a short drive 4 mins to Shotley waterfront. Cafe for cuppa or eats. Free parking. No steps.
Plus free entry at HMS Ganges museum. Which is on the waterfront.
- Wednesday 22nd May 11am Ramble at Nacton shores. Free parking. No steps IP10 0EW.
6pm The last supper at The Maybush Waldringfield. 5 mins from camp. Dogs allowed. I've booked the whole bar area which I will need pre orders for.
Sandie Evans kindly organise the evening events on site in the Marquee which is always great fun. Just take your own chairs. Drinks. Small table.
Dogs allowed at all events.
The Maybush by the water very close to camp do a fab breakfast also. Wonderful views.
I will be in touch next month re orders for all the food.
Peter makes amazing trifles which would be ideal after the Sunday roasts.
Anyone is welcome for the day!
Beardie Christmas Party 2024. Sunday November 17th at 12 noon.
Northgate Arts centre. Northgate School. Ipswich. IP4
Lovely big hall and lots of parking.
Thank you for supporting our events. For further information, please phone Shirley on 07765630182.